When I lent my services to a collegue who was working on a film about 12 years ago, I was introduced to the world of cnc. I remember watching this huge machining centre milling out a slab of mdf and turning it into a fantastic set of gears. I knew that it would have taken me hours to achieve the same thing with traditional power tools. I decided then that I would invest in a cnc router for my own business Oxenham Design. At that time I could turn on a computer, but even to check email seemed like a crazy set of operations. I persevered and learned every piece of relevant software I could get my hands on. I am now fortunate enough to be using Vectric's ASPIRE software, and Techno cnc routers, which has helped us to create some amazing projects, both in part, or in full. I thought that this blog would be a great place to share "behind the scenes" adventures with the software, materials and equipment we use, as well as the projects we build.

Thursday 20 December 2012

Ginger-bread Horror finals!

I recieved the finals on the gingerbread-man torture shoot we did at Westside studio last week. These were for Fangoria horror magazine.
Vicky Lam was the photographer, and it was a pleasure to work with her for sure!
Anyways, sit back, and enjoy the holiday horror that awaits.......................




1 comment:

  1. I have loved these images to bits from the first time another blog drew my attention to them a couple of years ago. I featured them in my own blog this week (with links and attribution of course), and then suddenly realised that just because I had seen them in another blog didn't mean it was okay with you. So this is me belatedly and sheepishly asking if it's okay? The blog entries are at http://abjectsub.com/i-love-interrogation-part-1/ and http://abjectsub.com/diabolical-genius/. Either way, please let me pass on the word that they have provided a great deal of entertainment. :)

    ReplyDelete