When I lent my services to a collegue who was working on a film about 12 years ago, I was introduced to the world of cnc. I remember watching this huge machining centre milling out a slab of mdf and turning it into a fantastic set of gears. I knew that it would have taken me hours to achieve the same thing with traditional power tools. I decided then that I would invest in a cnc router for my own business Oxenham Design. At that time I could turn on a computer, but even to check email seemed like a crazy set of operations. I persevered and learned every piece of relevant software I could get my hands on. I am now fortunate enough to be using Vectric's ASPIRE software, and Techno cnc routers, which has helped us to create some amazing projects, both in part, or in full. I thought that this blog would be a great place to share "behind the scenes" adventures with the software, materials and equipment we use, as well as the projects we build.

Friday 5 December 2014

KNP 3d On Sale!!!

If you have been thinking about purchasing a 3d printer, but cost has been a concern, then I have the answer!!!
We have had our KNP 3d printer for about a month and a half now, and I love it! I've printed a ton of stuff now, and I really can't say enough good things about this printer. It does exactly what it's supposed to do, and does it well. The consumables are really cheap as well.

I'm here to tell you that the KNP 3d printer is currently on sale for the holidays.
They're selling them right now for $850.00. Are you kidding me, this is a steal for what you get:
Dual extruders, and a heated build plate. All the other printers with these features are close to the $2000 range. Not to mention a full 1 year warranty, which is not so common on the 3d printer stage.
I've almost convinced myself to get a second one...............I mean a Holiday gift for Jody!!!

I'm just letting everyone know, because I love automation, and I know most of you guys do as well.
If you've been on the fence, $850 is a tough thing to pass up.

If you pick one up, let me know, I'd love to connect with other users!

8)
JWO


No comments:

Post a Comment